Today we are going to review one of the best dog training shock collar available in pet industry, the PetTech PT0Z1 Premium Dog Training Shock Collar.
Are you looking forward to starting training your dog? One of the requirements you need to make the dog training sessions easy and enjoyable is a dog training shock collar.
It is every pet’s owner goal to give his or her pet the best. Before buying a training shock collar for your dog there are some things to consider. Getting the right training collar for your dog can be a challenging process. Here is all you need to know about PetTech PT0Z1 Best Dog Training Shock Collar, key features, pros, cons, whether it is worth to buy and where to buy.
PetTech Dog Training Collar gives you an enjoyable dog training experience whether you’re an expert trainer or a new pet trainer. It can be used to correct walking, barking, sitting, aggregation, leash training, and many more.
Key Features of PetTech PT0Z1 Dog Shock Collar
Following are the key features of this dog shock collar made to ease the process of dog training.
This dog training shock collar comes with four training modes; vibration, beep, light, and shock. It is upon you to choose the most appropriate training mode for your dog. With the right training mode, your training experience is wow. The beep mode gives you audible warnings,
PetTech PT0Z1 Dog Shock Collar comes with one remote control which has an LCD screen that can reach up to a range of 1000 feet. The LCD display has a backlit design for both day and night.
Rechargeable Lithium Battery
The battery lasts long and charges super fast. Additionally, the battery has an auto power protect mode that prevents battery when it isn’t in use. This let it to perform more efficiently.
- Range of up to 1200 feet allowing your dog to run for long distances.
- Long-lasting battery with fast charging capabilities.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Allows you to train up to two days.
- Simply affordable. A complete set (dog collar and remote) cost $39,99 only.
- Makes your dog training sessions amazing.
- It is easy to use. It is suitable for both beginners and expert trainers.
- Yes it is Durable. Many users are amazed at how long it lasts. It can serve you for more than 5 years.
- The shock collar is suitable for dogs of all sizes since it can be adjusted.
- You can’t train more than two dogs at a time.
Safety Information and Cautions
1. Do not leave the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
2. Best practice is, re-position the collar on the pet’s neck after every 1 to 2 hours.
3. Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure (follow the instructions in this manual).
4. Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
5. When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
6. Wash the dog’s neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
7. Inspect the contact area of the dog’s neck daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
8. If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
9. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
If you are searching for dog shock collar suitable for both small and large dogs then you can also check our review for PetSpy XPro Dog Training Collar.
If you want to train your dog on shock collar then the best choice for a professional trainer or a new trainer would be PetTech PT0Z1 Premium Dog Training Shock Collar. This Best Dog Training Shock Collar is available in several online and local stores dealing with dog collars and other pet products. For super great deals, or if you are reading this review during Black Friday Deals time then make an order for this specific product on Amazon here.